The Blockchainer Karneval
Background of Summit
2017 is the year that blockchain hit banks, hit business, hit $10,000, and in its success it welcomed the masses like never before.
At the end of October 2017, with the cessation of 3 main Chinese digital exchanges, the global vision of Chinese projects owners and investors are further strengthened.
The Blockchainer held The Blockchainer Karneval in Shanghai in the same time, leading the China business tour to visit US, Canada, Japan, Russia, Australia, Israel, UK, etc. and help Chinese partners globalization.
Singapore is one of the best venues for blockchain events, as it is widely regarded as one of the most crypto-friendly countries in the world, largely due to its stable politics, reliable infrastructure, and favorable business environment. Particularly due to the strict regulatory of ICO and cryptocurrencies in China, USA and Japan, etc. since September of 2017, Singapore has become the more favorable country for blockchain startups.
- 10+ most influential public chains will impact blockchain distribution in the next decade
- 20+ top exchanges announce their voices to seek the ecological partner
- 20+ nations&areas and100+ renowed media jointly dig out the blockchain potential
- 30+ top venture capital institutes proactively pick up quality projects
- 1000+ attendees with 100+ leader guests create a feast of critical debation
- 2 main forums + 4 sub-forums with thought collision and showcase sharing
- 30+ luxurious booths display Token products & equipment that show the great potential of blockchain
- High-end banquet for business negotiation and expansion
Who will attend?